Tired of the hidden or unknown calls you receive all day long without knowing who they are? Don’t panic! We show you some reliable tips to identify them easily. We tell you how to stop being disturbed by these unwanted calls.
If you are the type of person who does not like answering calls from a hidden or unknown number, we totally understand you! Few people enjoy answering anonymous phone calls. Maybe it makes you anxious or you just want to avoid cold calling or answering a robocall. Either way, there are ways to find out who’s calling.
What is the difference between a private (hidden) call and an anonymous number?
Many websites confuse these two concepts. In fact, the difference is very simple:
Read also: How do you deal with an aggressive dog attacking you?
- persuasive appeal: It is only when the phone rings and no number combination appears on your smartphone screen.
- Unknown call: It is a number calling you that you do not know because it is not saved in your contact list.
Clarification is in order, dear readers! No application can identify a hidden number, but chances are that you will know the name of the person who is calling you on an unknown number. nice right? Well, below we are providing some applications that will be useful to you in this regard…
Getting calls from strangers is pretty annoying, we agree, right? And if it weren’t for attracting sales behind it, it’s very likely that people with bad intentions are trying to trap you to deceive you! Be careful !
Select an unknown number with TrueCaller
Recommended for its effectiveness, TrueCaller is one of the most reliable and free applications for revealing hidden numbers and ad calls. All you have to do is download it to your smartphone and search for the unknown number in the database. Here are the main advantages of the application:
- Determine the number of unknown lives.
- The ability to block robocalls by suggesting that you decline to answer the call.
- Find the owner of any phone number.
Find an unknown number with NumBuster
With Numbuster, identifying an unknown number will become child’s play! The service is completely free, and it also has many advantages, here are the most interesting of them:
- Find out the identity of the calling party from an unknown number.
- You have information on any phone number.
- Block calls and messages from unwanted numbers.
Detect an unknown number with Who’s Calling
Who’s Calling not only allows you to identify an unknown number, but also has very diverse practical advantages, here are the main ones:
- Find out who is calling you with an unknown number
- Create a blacklist of SPAM numbers that tend to call you and annoy you.
It is not enough to identify the person or company calling you on an unknown number, nor can you prevent them from calling you again and again unless you decide to block them. So you will have peace of mind!
Whether you have an Android smartphone or an iPhone, you need to end those annoying calls right away. Our advice to you is to apply the steps below to be at peace!
Read also: How do you make the phone battery last longer?
Block unknown call on iPhone
- Go to Settings, scroll down to the bottom and tap Phone.
- Click on Silent Unknown Calls.
- Then activate the option via the small switch that appears next to it. And he jumped! You will no longer have to be disturbed by those annoying calls
Block unknown call on Android
- In “Phone,” tap the three small dots in the top right of the screen.
- Select “Settings”.
- In the menu that appears, tap on Block Numbers and activate the Block Unknown Callers option, and you’re done!
We all, at one time or another, want to remain anonymous when on a call, don’t you agree? If, in order to maintain confidentiality, you do not want your phone number to be identified by the caller, simply place the call using the hidden number function. To do this, dial the prefix #31# followed by the number you want to call.
If you have tried any of these methods and managed to identify who is behind an unknown or hidden number, let us know about your experience. We look forward to reading your comments!
Read also: Here’s how to identify and unmask a call from a hidden or unknown number
, Did you receive a blocked number? method of identifying him